US/UK Tax Managers
£50,000 to £80,000
US/UK Tax Managers - Cross Border
London - Hybrid 2 days a week
- Unique opportunity to work with the market leader in US/UK tax offering in the UK
- Experience depth and breadth of work and calibre of colleagues like nowhere else.
- Manage a large and varied portfolio of clients with complex US and/or UK tax affairs; ability to sign out most completed tax returns.
- Ensure all clients receive exceptional level of service both from a compliance and advisory standpoint
- Manage junior staff and assist in their training and development as well as appraisals.
- ATT and EA/CPA qualified with demonstrable experience of providing clients with advice on complex US / UK tax issues. CTA desirable but not necessary
For further info on this role or any other tax roles that you are interested in, please contact Alex Teow at ProTax on 07765 25 1227 or email Alex.Teow@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.