VAT Accountant - In-House
£45,000 to £55,000
Up to £55,000
- Are you looking for an in-house move?
- Do you want to broaden your tax experience in a VAT focused role?
- Do you want to work in a supportive team?
What is great about this role?
- A market leading, expansive, progressive company
- Opportunity to work in a mixed tax role and broaden knowledge
- Development focused, supportive and friendly work environment
As VAT Accountant you will be involved in;
- Support on indirect tax compliance
- Exposure to advising on VAT and other taxes
- UK focus with international tax work
- Supporting MTD and ERP implementation
What do the team think?
"Genuine people in a supportive work environment"
"Good exposure to senior leadership team who are keen to progress company forward to success"
As VAT Accountant you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect tax experience
- Hard-working, numerate and willing to go outside their comfort zone
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.