VAT Director - London
£100,000 to £150,000
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Indirect Tax specialist to join this Top firm in their London office as the VAT Director. With a primary focus on consulting clients rather than being hidden away in a compliance role, this is an exceptional opportunity for VAT Director or Senior Manager who is looking to step up.
As the London office's leading Indirect Tax Director you will be liaising with a multitude of elite and well known UK and international corporates. You will work within a strong team of VAT specialists and will individually carry out the following key duties:
- Manage your own unique portfolio of clients both UK and International imparting your VAT knowledge to help develop solutions to their technical issues
- Work closely with the VAT Director and Partner on new bid proposals and international client acquisition
- Solely manage new technical projects and delegate new work to the VAT team
- Attend networking events and participate in wider marketing activities
- Appraise and assist in the overall development of the VAT Executives and Associates
- Constantly monitor self-development with the view to progress through the ranks.
This is a unique opportunity for a personable and ambitious VAT Senior Manager or existing Associate Director to join a firm who have one of the best reputations regarding their VAT advisory service. If you feel you have what it takes to work for the best please email your cv to Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.