VAT Senior Manager- London
£95,000 to £120,000
Indirect Tax/VAT Senior Manager - Broad Sector Experience
Looking for more out of your VAT career where you will be supported along a Director track? We are working with a top 10 forwarding thinking firm who are actively searching for a VAT or Indirect Tax Senior Manager to join their London office where you will be focused on a broad portfolio of industries.
As the VAT Senior Manager your role will be hugely diverse where you will be doing the following:
- Conduct in-depth planning and research for VAT work, ensuring you are coming to the most cost-effective result for your clients.
- Work closely with the VAT Partner and Director in managing the smooth operation of the VAT department encouraging cross-selling at every opportunity.
- Liaise with the VAT Partner on client acquisition opportunities and networking events
- Keep a flexible and cooperative attitude reacting to changes with clients and internally.
- To achieve targets set by management on compliance matters with particular reference to the helpline queries and specific project work.
- Assisting in the development of less experienced individuals across the VAT team.
This firm is passionate in getting the right person fit for the role and therefore the following is desirable and not mandatory requirements:
- Previous experience of working at Senior Manager or experienced Manager Level within VAT.
- Previous experience of advisory across VAT issues
For more information please email Jennifer.email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.