Recruitment Consultant (Audit and Accounts)
Up to £60,000 + Amazing benefits and up to 50% commission
- Are you a finance recruiter that wants to really specialise?
- Are you frustrated working in such a saturated market?
- Do you want to join a team that is a market leader and have jobs called in from regular repeat clients?
We are super busy here at Pro-Recruitment Group and are looking for experienced recruiters that want to develop and progress within Audit and Accounts into the Public Practice market. We have well established relationships with Big 4, Top 10 to Top 100 accountancy firms, to the smaller boutiques. We want you to be part of our success and join our high achieving and successful team where you will have a fantastic team culture and you will feel valued and rewarded.
Why Join us as an Audit and Accounts Recruiter?
You will be joining a motivated team where energy, passion and hard work are core to our success. With your personal and professional goals being at the heart of the company, you will be part of numerous development programmes including internal and external training run by industry leaders. We offer one of the best benefits packages out there, with up to 50% commission, a full cash plan health insurance, and the ability to manage your time to suit you. We operate a hybrid working model where you have the flexibility to work from both the office and from home.
You will have a portfolio of clients where we have existing and established relationships and becoming their go-to recruiter. You will also build strong long-lasting relationships with candidates, advising them on the best career move for them, whilst making money as the fees are much higher than the average fee in finance.
The Accountancy Practice market is booming with loads of live roles to work on, and with the Pro name behind you, we are confident that joining us will set you up for success. Depending on how you want to progress we will set out a tailored career plan with achievable targets - we even have management training programmes.
So, what are we looking for in an Audit and Accounts Recruiter?
- Experienced Recruiters – Finance recruitment (Either in Practice or in C&I) recruitment is preferred, but we are open to hearing from recruiters that are experienced in other sectors too
- The ability to build and develop lasting and strong relationships with existing and new clients and candidates
- Someone who strives to be better, wants to be the best has a great work ethic and wants to achieve excellent results - with our commission structure you will reap the rewards and earn a lot of money in the process
- Someone who demonstrates quality, is motivated by results and has pride in their work and the ability to excel
If you are a great recruiter, with a strong desire to succeed backed by energy and professionalism, Get in touch with Loren today! 0204 549 9931 Loren@pro-recruitment.co.uk